We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you emails containing the information you request and details we think you will find interesting.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Texas Spine Clinic is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Texas Spine Clinic has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
Contact us by calling 855-910-9195.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.